Jan 13, 2010

Midweek Doldrums

The only exciting thing to happen yesterday was the washing machine getting fixed. I was able to do 2 loads of laundry yesterday evening. I am very thankful, it was cutting it close!



Nothing exciting or major happend at work yesterday so no stories. Sorry Mom!



Kelly made a fantastic dinner last night. She cooked and I did dishes. They have been piling up in the sink for a few days now. They never did themselves....I just don't understand! We had ravioli with a tomato basil sauce and Dutch kroketten. Very tasty! I also made some of my Mexican jamiaca tea. Always a pleasant treat. We bought pitchers on our shopping adventure the other day but we had to rearrange the refridgerator to accomodate their height. We are having to adjust to the smaller refridgerator and shopping more often. Its not too bad because at the grocery store we found the pre-made section. We are roasting a chicken this evening. I can't wait. It looks great.



We just got a weather report. More snow. If not snow, then rain, all of which will freeze and make the roads icy again. I'm already looking forward to the drive home. Oh well, such is life in Holland (apparently).



Off to conquor another day!

1 comment:

diamondgrl said...

Amelia, I love your blog so far. It is very entertaining and I feel like I am experiencing this adventure with you. Can't wait for more.
Carla Garza, Houston, TX

Post a Comment