Jan 29, 2010

McDonald's

Kelly and I saw an advertisement for a stoopwaffle McFlurry on TV. We both LOVE stroopwaffles so what could be wrong with a stroopwaffle McFlurry? Absolutely nothing!!! It was great. We also wanted to try some unique Dutch McDonald’s food so we tried a McRookworst as well. It was quite tasty!!! Not to mention the good Dutch treats at McDonald’s it was quite a stylish and happening place. It was, by far, the nicest McDonald’s I have ever been into. I wanted to take a picture of the inside, but since it is such a popular restaurant I really didn’t want to risk my “coolness” for looking like a dumb tourist. The busiest restaurants that we see on a normal basis are McDonalds and KFC. Why do they insult American’s for our enjoyment of French fries when this country (and I suspect Belgium also, I will have to later confirm this) have a downright obsession with the fried potatoes. They are everywhere and these restaurants are always packed. Now, the people at the office belittle McDonald’s and say that nobody eats there and it’s bad, but I don’t think all of the Dutch agree. I’m just glad these stroopwaffles appear to be a winter special because, otherwise, I might have to get a frequent visitor card! They are just heavenly!



Stoopwaffle McFlurry and a McRoockworst. Great job McDonald's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment