Feb 16, 2010

Is it Worth the Money?

I often ponder many things and today I figured I would present the subject of my current ponder, the Mercedes car. Now, we see them all over the roadways in all shapes and sizes but we often see this one:



Now, I do not find this car cute, or pretty, or cool. It is approximately $25,500. That is a pretty penny. I guess you are still getting the Mercedes name, motor, and luxury but I could think of a better way to spend that money…and get a lot more car for your buck.

Now when most people think of Mercedes they think of luxury, style, class, not the above blob. If I were able to choose a Mercedes to drive around in my retirement days, I would choose this one:

This is a pretty CL Class Mercedes, more of what one expects from the name. Now for $138,000 a person better get the best car Mercedes makes. I don’t even know if it is the best, but it sure does look cool. I guess that is why people get the blob, it’s an affordable Mercedes. I don’t think I could drive one. I prefer our new, black Opel to the blob. I bet it would have more get up and go though. Oh well, speed kills.

So that was my random Tuesday ponder. We are getting ready for Kelly's boyfriend, Stu, to arrive on Saturday. I am very excited for her, I know how much she misses him. I'm also excited to meet him. He seems like a very nice guy. Next week they are headed to Munich for 4 days and I'll be left here all alone. I stock up on groceries before she leaves so I won't have to go out and eat alone....or maybe if I open myself up I can start making local friends. Why worry about it now, I'll worry about it next week when I'm left to fend for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment