Feb 11, 2010

Inventory Time!

Today and tomorrow we are doing an inventory at work. I enjoy inventories because everyone is talking and working together and I think it is a good opportunity to get people out of their normal element and to open up. I also can't count so it opens the door for jokes and laughs. Even if they are at my expense, I'm glad when everyone is having a good time.

We got a new car today, it is another Opel. We really like the Peugeot that we had for a day but it was a standard and I don't believe they trust us. This new one is black, not light blue like the other. Maybe we'll blend in a bit better. Poor Opel. We’re going to have to give this one a new name. Maybe we will get creative.....

Kelly likes to live vicariously through me and my single life, but I get to enjoy her benefits of being in a relationship. Today her boyfriend sent her a dozen roses and white lilies for Valentine's Day. Now I get to enjoy fresh flowers in the apartment. They are so pretty! Kelly has pictures of them on her blog; I didn't think it was appropriate for me to put up pictures of her flowers. :)

C. who flew in from Aberdeen to help with the inventory has been up since 3am today so she wants to leave shortly. She is staying at the hotel next to our apartment so we told her we have no problem giving her a ride. We are also debating about our possible dinner options tonight. There are still so many!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment