Apr 7, 2010

I'm Alive!

I’m sorry I have been a bad blogger. I have had quite the whirlwind last week and a half. My Mom arrived for a visit on Friday, March 26, 2010. She wanted to come for my birthday and I greatly welcomed the visit, especially since Kelly was leaving on Monday. The last post covers this. Included are some pictures of the flowers from Keukenhof. I want to go back again this week and see if I can catch the fields in bloom since it has been warmer. We’ll see what happens since they have some CUTE clothes out for spring and I need a new pair of shoes.


These were the awesome little chairs they had. It's like a little seat back screwed onto a pitchfork and shoved into a log. Not the most comfortable, but still cute and enjoyable!

I just had to include some pink and red flowers! They are all just so pretty!!!! To bad flower time is limited, I could spend many days taking pictures and enjoying the serenity at this place.

Yup, more pink ones! I wouldn't stand by them in my pink jacket because I would clash!

There is still so much to tell including our trip to Belgium, German, and Prague with many pictures but I have to get back into blogging slowly. I am trying to rest up after a week of running wild across the continent and it is my bed time. I also got a kindle for my birthday (along with a cute watch) so I’ve been playing it and should be in bed. I am anxious to start reading it though! I think I will really like it, and I might be emailing books instead of mailing them. It will definitely save on the postage!!

I promise a better update tomorrow with pictures and stories. I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter and that this week isn’t too rough on anyone. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment