May 31, 2010

Update

Due to the fact that I am way behind schedule in my blogging, many of the future posts will consist of main highlights. I will still do my best to relay the story and show pictures, but I am going to have to cut down on the details.

I found out that I will for sure be moving back to America at the end of June. I will be working in US Operations, which is similar to my time in Colorado. I still do not yet know for sure where I will be going but the options on the table are: Louisiana; Rifle, Colorado; Odessa, Texas; North Dakota; California (possibly). I am waiting to talk to managers to find out where the greatest need is and then I'll be headed that way after a short visit home. At least I'll be in one location for awhile and can plan a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment